Early morning, minding my business whist on my way to work, time to time I come across interesting views, I quickly whip my camera and manage to capture some shots …
Like the morning traffic silhouettes bathed in red, yellow, purple and golden sunlight hues
Or the morning drizzle that has buildings piercing into the clouds
Finally the awe-inspiring beauty of the dramatic, expansive, threatening clouds ready to unleash torrents of rain.
That’s it for know. Y’all have a great week!
#WeekendTravelInspiration Link up
1. Link one of your inspirational travel photos or stories to this post by adding your info.
2. Copy and paste our badge and a link to this page.
3. Visit some of the other wonderful travel bloggers, read their posts, and leave a comment. It would be great if you could comment on 2-3 posts.
4. Tweet it and include this hashtag. #wkendtravelinspiration .
5. Follow all the hosts of Weekend Travel Inspiration:
Corinne and Jim of Reflections Enroute, Margherita and Nick of TheCrowdedPlanet, Paula and Gordy of ContentedTraveller, Rhonda Albom of AlbomAdventures, Eileen from FamiliesGo and Michele of MalysianMeanders